Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear James,

You are just so smart!
You love to count to 10 {11-20 get a little mixed up ;)  }
You love to practice your alphabet
You sing most of your primary songs without any help
You sing most songs without any help!
You love to read your books and can recite them almost word for word

You are also so sweet!
When mommy dosen't feel good you give me a "giant hug and a little kiss" and ask if mommy is ok?
You share your platypus with the baby in my tummy
You sing and talk to and kiss the baby
You love to help clean up and even get mad at me if I try and help you
You just love to snuggle whenever you can

You love to pray even if it's just "Heavenly Father Amen"
You love nursery and your teachers always say that you are so perfect and share with everyone
You love Jesus and you always say "Jesus loves me"
You love to go to church and visiting the temple
You love to play with your friends and always get sad when they have to go

You are just my perfect little kid!

I love you James

No comments:

Post a Comment